On Thu, Jun 15, 2000 at 09:35:51AM -0400, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> 1. Currently we clear the PathInfo and QueryData in the toString()
> method to allow multipule $links in a page.

I've have an addition to $link in mind that would help handle this. I
thought it would be nice if the Screen class could set up some common
path info / query data that every URI generated by $link in the template
has. This would require additional addCommonPathInfo/addCommonQueryData
methods in WebMacroLink and probably another couple of Vectors to store
them.

I havn't got around to coding it, but if it will help here as well I'll
do it toot sweet :-)

Sean

--
Sean Legassick