Turbine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>In order to accomplish this, we probably have to
>modify WebMacroLink.toString() so that the current
>directory or template can be saved as Path Info in the
>$link and also read the same info back when deciding
>which template to use.

Probably a nice feature for page authors however I have a couple concerns.

1. Currently we clear the PathInfo and QueryData in the toString()
method to allow multipule $links in a page.

2. The directory location for a template is important for locating
associated screens and layouts.

You'll need to compensate for these areas in order to allow
relative addressing. One way to do it may be to add the information
to the TemplateInfo hashtable.

dave