Yes this would be appreciated. Can you make sure it's in a common graphic format - I'm too cheap to shell out the $$ for a UML tool ;-)

Jim

On Jun 5, 2006, at 12:29 PM, Jeremy Boynes wrote:

Raymond Feng wrote:
Hi,

I have created some basic slides and UML diagrams when I looked into the
sandbox code last week (I need to do some adjustments since more
refactorings were checked in). I can upload them into the wiki and
Jim/Jeremy can verify to see if it's helpful.

Thanks - that would be appreciated.
--
Jeremy