Jeremy,
Before you do this, I'd prefer to see some discussion about the
functional differences between chianti and the current trunk code
and how we would see these being addressed, as I said in my
previous email on this subject.  What do you (or others) think
about this?

  Simon

Jeremy Boynes wrote:

With the vote in favour of switching, I am about to start moving chianti into trunk. I will move the current sca parts into a branch (branches/pre-chianti) and move the chianti code into trunk. I will make the version in the poms 1.0-SNAPSHOT like the SDO tree.

I expect to complete this tomorrow or possibly Wed if there are build issues. If anyone has a bunch of uncommitted changes or a big patch for submission please speak up soon to avoid merge issues.

Thanks
--
Jeremy