Ah,
I was under the impression that the other images posted so far were for
brain storming more than final drafts, Intented to be replaced.

On 7/19/06, Rick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

David,
I just checked in an overview that made it clickable with another image
that was already posted.  When you click on a section it takes you to
one of the  links on top.  I'm not partial, I can easily switch out.

http://wiki.apache.org/ws-data/attachments/Tuscany(2f)ClickableImages/attachments/Tuscany-Block.png

http://wiki.apache.org/ws-data/attachments/Tuscany(2f)ClickableImages/attachments/Tusc-SCA-Diagram.png