Hi David,

Is there any chance you can pdf it?

Jim

On Jul 19, 2006, at 11:56 AM, David Wheeler wrote:

The original format is an Omnigraffle document, but I have attached a zip that contains the graffle as well as copies in svg and visio.

I modefied it to better reflect the seperation of the Core Runtime and SDO / Tools, as well as adding Spring to the list of extensions.

On 7/19/06, Rick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Also what is the source format... anyway you can upload it ? send email
attachment?