... also are we enforcing the directory containing the composite to also be
named after the composite?

On 10/08/06, Pete Robbins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 Deployment question: Does the name of the .composite file HAVE to match
the name of the composite? Previously we just loaded any sca.module file
and the name="" parameter gave the module name. There is still a name=""
parameter so we end up with a file called CalculatorComposite.compositewith

<composite xmlns="http://www.osoa.org/xmlns/sca/1.0";
 name="CalculatorComposite">

Either the file naming convention or the name= is redundant?