I've just put up a patch on TUSCANY-613 for MSVC7. Includes SCA, BigBank and
Calculator projects.

Cheers
Andy

On 8/10/06, Jean-Sebastien Delfino <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Pete Robbins wrote:
[snip]
> I have checked in code for TUSCANY-613 to build the new sca code on
> windows
> MSVC6. Calculator also builds and runs.
>
> I had to make one change to ModelLoader where I have changed the logic
> load all .composite files in the folder rather than just the one that
> matches the folder name. The filename comparison doesn't work on
windows,
> probably to do with \ vs /.
>
> Cheers,

Very cool! Yes the filename comparison issue probably has to do with the
Windows '\' vs Linux '/'.  Loading all composites will work for now as
we don't support includes and the equivalent of 0.9 fragments yet...
I've noticed a few questions from Andy and you on the folder structure
and why the composite was named like the containing folder. I'll start a
separate thread for this discussion.