I have checked in code for TUSCANY-613 to build the new sca code on windows
MSVC6. Calculator also builds and runs.

I had to make one change to ModelLoader where I have changed the logic to
load all .composite files in the folder rather than just the one that
matches the folder name. The filename comparison doesn't work on windows,
probably to do with \ vs /.

Cheers,