We have had a rush of build problems recently which have stopped people from being able to contribute effectively. Some of those have come from the size of the build leading to Jim's proposal to go ahead with the build refactors we have been talking about. For those to work we need some way to publish unstable artifacts and that meshes nicely with this release thread.

There have been no comments on this thread since the original burst so I plan to start pulling together a release based on the approach described here (factoring in those comments).
--
Jeremy