Jeremy,

I have posted the plugin on the JIRA (688).

>> We should also support all the features of the normal war plugin - I
assume we can get that just by subclassing it.
The plugin executes after the Maven WAR plugin and takes the WAR file as
the input and adds the boot and extension libraries specified as
artifacts. I was not very sure whether Qdox would work on sub-classing
the Maven WAR MoJo without access to the source files. I also thought,
it was cleaner to build from where the Maven WAR plugin finished, to
accept the WAR and enrich it with the Tuscany dependencies.

I still haven't done anything about adding the context listener, it
shouldn't take much effort.

Please let me know if anything needs changing.

Ta
Meeraj