Is it worth also trying to do some interop testing of script language
composites across the Java and C++ runtimes now that we have script
languages supported by both? Something like having some
Ruby/Python/JavaScript composites which can be used in either the C++ or
Java runtimes? I'd help with the  Java runtime side if others think this
would be useful.

  ...ant