I actually set up a Continuum server to run Tuscany builds here in my
office.  I just wanted to check it out.  It is quite easy to set up.
Unfortunately, I do not have a machine I can donate to do this full
time or that would be accessible externally.  If you'd like I could
write up some quick instructions on how to get Continuum set up to run
Tuscany builds if that would be helpful.

The next step, I would imagine, would be to create a maven profile
that, when enabled, would run some integration tests as part of the
build.

-Bert