On 10/17/06, Jeremy Boynes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

In cutting M2 the lack of integration testing has been quite painful.
We need to start adding the post-build functional/integration testing
we've talked about before but which we've not actually implemented.

I'm going to start work on some projects in the sandbox to try and
automate integration testing in a way that lends itself to execution
using something like Continuum. I see the goals as being:
* simple to maintain
* simple to run
* quick to run
* able to be broken down into sub-suites that can run in different
environments

I welcome anyone interested joining in.

+1, and I'd help. Probably we'll all end up needing to be some help wont we
to get tests done for things like each extension?