Hi Ant,
one Q... if you svn outside eclipse what do you do to get team sync working
in eclipse ?
sounds like a good compromise, though would still prefer to work purely in
eclipse - I'll do this if no-one else can help with my q
Thanks,
Dan

On 07/11/06, ant elder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 11/7/06, Dan Murphy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
> Has anyone out there had any sucess building inside eclipse using the
> subversion (http://subclipse.tigris.org/) and maven2 (
> http://m2eclipse.codehaus.org/) plug-ins ?
>
> I'd like to be able to sync and build without stepping into command line
> mode... but this looks like wishful thinking. Despite various attempts I
> can't seem to get the combination to work - hoping to be able to work
with
> Tuscany solely from within the cosey confines of eclipse, but can't seem
> get it to work :(
>
> I'll append a second post of the failures I currently seeing to see if
> they
> make sense to anyone. If someone else has and/or can help me get it
> working
> then I'd be happy to write it up with screenshots etc so other can
benefit
> (unless I'm the only one with this aspiration).
>
> Many thanks in advance
> Dan

I use eclipse 3.2 with the tigris svn plugin. I still check the code out
of
svn initially with command line SVN and build it, then run mvn -Peclipse
eclipse:eclipse and import those projects into eclipse with file -> import
-> General - import existing projects. From the on you can use team - sync
to get updates and commit changes all within eclipse. Often still easier
use the command like SVN for somethings.