You don't have to do anything, it just works as the eclipse svn plugin uses
the same .svn info as the command line one.

If you really don't want to use the command line at all you should be able
to checkout the tuscany code from the svn repo from the eclipse svn
repository exploring perspective, not sure how well setting up all the
classpaths will work though as i've not tried that approach.

  ...ant