I just committed the nice DAS - POJO service contribution from Luciano and have a few comments/discussion points:

Here is the service API:

   /**
    *
    * @author lresende
    *
    */
   public interface DASService {
public void configureService(InputStream configStream) throws
   DASServiceException;
public DataObject executeCommand(String commandName, Vector
   commandArguments) throws DASServiceException;
public DataObject execute(String adHocQuery, Vector
   commandArguments) throws DASServiceException;

       public void applyChanges(DataObject graphRoot) throws
   DASServiceException;
   }

We need to find a way to replace the "configureService" API with an SCA pattern for providing config information. Amita has solved this with the DAS-container contribution but I assume there is a pattern for POJO services too.

We should avoid checked exceptions.

Could the Vector argument list be replaced with a List?

I think Apache discourages the use of the @author tag

--
Kevin