Hi all,

Thanks for looking this up and giving in your feedback.  I have taken in the
comments from each of you and have made the necessary changes.  Please check
them out at http://people.apache.org/~svkrish/tuscanySite/site-publish/.

Unless I hear any significant change to be made, I plan to commit this
tomorrow and hope the site refreshes when folks in the US start their day.

Thanks

- Venkat

On 12/21/06, Luciano Resende <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Simon Nash wrote:

>5. The Documentation page lists 0.9 specs, and points to boulder.ibm.com.
>    It's probably best to just remove this list of specs and let people
>   go via osoa.org via the links that you have.  It would make sense to
>    also remove the links to white papers as these are on osoa.org.
>    I wouldn't remove this page altogether as it provides a place to
>    put references to documentation that applies to Tuscany as a whole,
>    rather than the individual technologies of SCA/SDO/DAS.  (Hopefully
>    there will be more of this Tuscany-related material in the future.)

I think we still should have the links here, probably poiting to
osoa.orginstead of the
boudler.ibm.com, as we have little more description saying what is
discussed
in each spec, where in the osoa.org, we just have the links to the spec
and
that's it.

If we really decided that we don't want them here, we should have it
explicitly saying something like "The specifications is available in the
osoa.org and you can find them at <direct link like

http://www.osoa.org/display/Main/Service+Component+Architecture+Specifications

" . This would avoid beginners to get lost trying to find the right
info...

I think this is also true for any other resources that is available at
osoa.org

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende