Luciano Resende wrote:
Hi

  I'm trying to work with Adriano Crestani in a C++ version of DAS and we
are trying to figure out how to get access to the generated keys after the execution of a prepared statement. Would you guys, the C++ experts, be able
to give us some pointers/references or examples ?

Luciano,

I'll be happy to help but I'll need a little more context :) generated keys? a prepared statement? hmm what about starting with an overview of what you're trying to do? which database? version? operating system? what kind of examples are you looking for?

Thanks