Thanks Raymond.

The sourcecheck profile is failing in the build unable to resolve maven checkstyle plugin from the current repos.

Ta
Meeraj

From: "Raymond Feng" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <tuscany-dev@ws.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Eclipse code style template
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 17:19:34 -0800

Hi,

I checked in an updated version on Dec. 1, 2006. As we know, the template is not fully conforming to the checkstyle and we agree to fix it case by case.

Meeraj, can you run the audit by running "mvn -Psourcecheck" and post the violations to help us understand what's breaking?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeremy Boynes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>