Venkat,

Thank you for the offer. Normally I wouldn't be lazy and would get on and do
the work, but it's only a small change, so I'll accept.

I'd like to add the following as a third bullet point.

* Does SDO for C++ provide a static interface as the Java implementation
does?
 No. It is not clear that this is a useful feature in a language like C++
so we have no plans
 to implement it.

Thank you for your help.

Regards,