Ah. You add a good point that we need to think about extension documents as
well :)

On 2/9/07, Jeremy Boynes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Feb 9, 2007, at 4:56 PM, haleh mahbod wrote:
> "Extension developer would generally not work off the latest code (I
> generally discourage people from doing this as the state of trunk may
> be in flux). They would tend to go off a published release."
>
> OK.  Although it seems like all discussions are typically centered
> around
> the latest code on mailing list.
> Maybe this is what we should encourage.

When you munge everything together it can be hard to tell. Most of
the technical discussion recently has been around changes to the
kernel rather than extensions and so naturally relates to the latest
kernel code. If we did have discussion around an extension, it would
be about the latest code /of that extension/.

--
Jeremy