On the server side this is a SCA component deployed on tomcat.
It exposes a service as a web service.
The client side (on which I have this exception) is a standalone program.
(like helloworldclientws sample)
I run it with the launcher provided with tuscany-sca-java binaries.
There's nothing more on the stack trace.
I do not register anything ... All the necessary stuff is generated by the
tuscany-sdo-tool, no ?
Maybe I have missed something on a particular annotation or something like this.

It may be that the types need to be be registered (although I would be
supprised), is there anything more in the stack trace ? Are you running this in a complex server container (as opposed to tomcat) in which case there may be some classpath issues (depends on which server, eg WAS V 6 etc you may be
using)... I believe that I'm right in saying that you don't normally have
DynamicDataObjectImpls as it implies that (as Jermey said) that the types
are not registered (or not correctly).

Regards

On 02/03/07, Jeremy Boynes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Mar 2, 2007, at 9:05 AM, Guillaume Dufrêne wrote:

> I do not try the 1st cause the 2nd seems smarter.
> It seems easier to do with an ant script :-)
> So, the 2nd solution works fine. Thanks !!

Phew :-)

> I have added "-Doffline=true" to bypass maven update check.
>
> Ok, now I have a classCastException because the return object of
> the proxy is a DynamicDataObjectImpl
> instead of my SDO generated object.
>
> Here the stackTrace :
> Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ClassCastException:
> org.apache.tuscany.sdo.impl.DynamicDataObjectImpl
>        at $Proxy19.getOperations(Unknown Source)
>        at scabank.ClientComponent.getOperations(Unknown Source)
>        at scabank.ClientImpl.main(Unknown Source)
>        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke
> (NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke
> (DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>        at
> org.apache.tuscany.launcher.MainLauncherBooter.runApplication
> (MainLauncherBooter.java:107)
>        at org.apache.tuscany.launcher.MainLauncherBooter.main
> (MainLauncherBooter.java:88)
>
> I will take a look at this on Monday but if someone know where does
> it may come from, please reply :-)

I think the static type mapping for SDO may not be set up right but
I'll leave that for the SDO folks to comment on.
--
Jeremy