Hi Dan, I've just spent a couple of days stepping through the SCA code and
trying various tests to build up my knowledge a little. I note the
databinding tests are being updated and you are asking for some help (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-1149). I just updated from SVN
(for the integration branch) and ran up your tests and get the same result,
i.e. the JAXB/WS combination passes while the other three fails. By way of
education for me I'm  going to have a crack at debugging and see how I get
one. Have you already solved this problem?  Anything I should particularly
look out for in terms of configuring and debugging the tests?