On Mar 15, 2007, at 5:05 PM, Luciano Resende wrote:

I can continue to contribute on the following items, as I have already
started them:

  * contribution store (and maybe artifact redistribution)
  * contribution tool (command line and plugin?)

BTW, we will need the assembly services for the contribution piece ? You had
started some work on that area, are you still going to work on that ?
Otherwise I might take a look on that too..

Cool. I'm going to get working on the generation process that transforms the logical model to the physical model and once I get that to a stable point we can start talking about how it will integrate with the contribution service.

Jim