From: Simon Laws [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, March 26, 2007 2:41 PM
To: tuscany-dev@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: Tag for TSSS demo code

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/tags/

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

MessageLabs.

MessageLabs.

> > >I'm giving the tss demo distribution module you created a spin...
> > >
> > >I checked it out and along came all of the svn external
dependencies
> > >I did a mvn install at the top level and got a clean build
> > >I took the zip that was generated in the demo project and unzipped
it
> > (I
> > >just guessed that this was what was required)
> > >
> > >It doesn't run stright off though as there are a number of
dependencies

> > >missing from the various directories. I'm working my way through
them
> > now,
> > >e.g I'm adding the following to the boot directory of the master
> > profile
> > >  tuscany-jms-discovery-0.1-incubating-SNAPSHOT.jar
> > >  the open MQ jar (some of the base jms classes are required and
this
> > was
> > >the first place I found them)
> > >  tuscany-http-jetty-0.1-incubating-SNAPSHOT.jar
> > >  jetty and jetty util jars
> > >  tuscany-sca-console-0.1-incubating-SNAPSHOT.jar
> > >
> > >This doesn't feel right! As there are more than one missing jar I
> > assume
> > >there is a step I've missed or there is some way of pointing the
demo
> > >runtime at the local maven repo to pick this stuff up (updates to
the
> > >assembly?).
> > >
> > >Anyhow with the dependencies it complained about apparently in
place
> > anyone
> > >any idea what the following means...
> > >
> > >C:\simon\Projects\Tuscany\java\tss-demo>java
-Dtuscany.adminPort=2000-jar
> > >bin\s
> > >erver.start.jar master
> > >org.apache.tuscany.host.runtime.InitializationException:
> > >org.apache.tuscany.spi.
> > >component.GroupInitializationException: sca://root.system/main
> > >        at
org.apache.tuscany.core.runtime.AbstractRuntime.initialize
> [...]
> > >(Tusca
> > >nyServer.java:130)
> > >        at org.apache.tuscany.standalone.server.TuscanyServer.main
> > >(TuscanyServer
> > >.java:99)
> > >Caused by:
> > org.apache.tuscany.spi.component.GroupInitializationException:
> > >sca://
> > >root.system /main
> > >        at
> >
>org.apache.tuscany.core.component.scope.AbstractScopeContainer.initia
> > >lizeComponents(AbstractScopeContainer.java:222)
> > >        at
> >
>org.apache.tuscany.core.component.scope.AbstractScopeContainer.startC
> > >ontext(AbstractScopeContainer.java:169)
> > >        at
org.apache.tuscany.core.runtime.AbstractRuntime.initialize
> > >(AbstractRu
> > >ntime.java:233)
> > >        ... 2 more
> > >Exception in thread "main"
> > >org.apache.tuscany.standalone.server.TuscanyServerExc
> > >eption: org.apache.tuscany.host.runtime.InitializationException:
> > >org.apache.tusc
> > >any.spi.component.GroupInitializationException:
sca://root.system/main
> > >        at
> > org.apache.tuscany.standalone.server.TuscanyServer.startRuntime
> > >(Tusca
> > >nyServer.java:136)
> > >        at org.apache.tuscany.standalone.server.TuscanyServer.main
> > >(TuscanyServer
> > >.java:99)
> > >Caused by: org.apache.tuscany.host.runtime.InitializationException:
> > >org.apache.t
> > >uscany.spi.component.GroupInitializationException:
> > sca://root.system/main
> > >        at
org.apache.tuscany.core.runtime.AbstractRuntime.initialize
> > >(AbstractRu
> > >ntime.java:235)
> > >        at
> > org.apache.tuscany.standalone.server.TuscanyServer.startRuntime
> > >(Tusca
> > >nyServer.java:130)
> > >        ... 1 more
> > >Caused by:
> > org.apache.tuscany.spi.component.GroupInitializationException :
> > >sca://
> > >root.system/main
> > >        at
> >
>org.apache.tuscany.core.component.scope.AbstractScopeContainer.initia
> > >lizeComponents(AbstractScopeContainer.java:222)
> > >        at
> >
>org.apache.tuscany.core.component.scope.AbstractScopeContainer.startC
> > >ontext(AbstractScopeContainer.java:169)
> > >        at
org.apache.tuscany.core.runtime.AbstractRuntime.initialize
> > >(AbstractRu
> > >ntime.java:233)
> > >        ... 2 more
> > >
> > >Seems fairly fundamental so I expect the dogy setup is to blame.
> > >
> > >Simon

> > Yep - but just a completely vanilla install. I.e. unziped it and ran

A little more info Meeraj. I just fired up jconsole and it's showing
that
the tuscany.federation topic has been created so it must get a little
way
along the road of talking to the broker. Do you know what it's trying to
tell me with the line
Caused by:
org.apache.tuscany.spi.component.GroupInitializationException:sca://root
.system/main?

Regards