Hi Ant,

What drove that statement was the re-org that had to done to the content.
If we do not follow some fundamental guidelines its going to be difficult to
organize or link up the content.  Also there aren't any guidelines there
that are going to be cumbersome to follow - there are just about simple
things like taking care to see that a page aligns with the overall page tree
structure and that it has a consistent set of menus... For this release
there has been quite a bit of effort that had to be spent just to reorganize
the contents.

If there is any guideline that you feel could be cumbersome I am open to
making it simple to encourage contributions.

Thanks

- Venkat