I was wanting to take Luciano's help to make my id admin.  Since he is not
available I've just about posted to infra to add my id as confluence admin.
As mentioned on the IRC last night I'd like to check up after I get admin
privelges, if this can be done by us or should have to only go thro infra.
I my local confluence I can see how to get this done and remains to be seen
if the same can be done on the Apache Confluence.

- Venkat