Thanks for the faith and encouragement.  This is going to be my first
experience and I am sure of getting all the help from you folks to pull this
off successfully.

So, to start with, I propose to cut a branch around June 20th, 2007.  If
people are ok with this, then all that we'd like to be a part of 0.91 should
get in by then (June 20th, 2007).  Does that work fine with everybody?

Also, I'd also like to list down the significant additions / enhancements
over 0.90 for the Release Notes.  You can state the item here on this thread
and I will take care of recording it.

- Venkat