Luciano,

How does this compare with the existing structure? This seems to approach things from a "Java" perspective rather than an "SCA" / "SDO" perspective - is that right?

It might be useful to create an example of what you mean in the TuscanyWiki psace...

Yours,  Mike.

Luciano Resende wrote:
I'd like to propose using a structure similar to the one described
below to group documents together and make it easier to find related
information. It's probably good not to have very deep hierarchy, and
maybe start grouping things on a specific level via page name (e.g
distribution-import-export, distribution-model, etc)

  SCA Java Project

     |--- SCA related Documents

  SDO Java Project

     |--- SDO related Documents

  DAS Java Project

     |--- DAS related Documents

  Infrastructure

     |--- Infra related Documents such as builds, sync, etc

  Website

     |--- Website related documents and old website copy

Thoughts ?

On 6/30/07, Simon Laws <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 6/15/07, Simon Nash <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'd like to retain the copied pages from the Tuscany web site. As Venkat
> said, this makes it easy for non-committers to develop and preview
> proposed
> updates to the Web site.  I agree that it would be good to create a new
> front page for the Wiki, with the copied Web site home page
>    http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUSCANYWIKI/Home
> linked from the TUSCANYWIKI front page.
>
>    Simon
>
> Simon Laws wrote:
>
> > I agree. Looking at it now it is confusing with the complete copy of the
> > web
> > site material presented on the front page. It's not clear where the
> > definitive source of this material is.
> >
> > +1 to the proposal for changing the front page of TUSCANYWIKI. I would
> have
> > thought we can just start with a subpage of TUSCANYWIKI for "main site
> > pages
> > in preparation". Everthing else is wiki content with an organization of
> our
> > choosing.
> >
> > Regards
> >
> > Simon

I've had a go at reorganizing the front page of the wiki. But it's a wiki so
if you don't like it....