On 7/13/07, Luciano Resende <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I was referring to the following paragraph...

"a CLA is required for cover substantial contributions for source.
therefore
wiki karma must only be granted those with a CLA."

Yes but that doesn't mean that the converse is also true, ie just having a
CLA doesn't give the right to be granted wiki karma.

Robert also says later on :

"a committer is essentially a developer with a CLA "

and also that "provenance needs to be established and oversight maintained"

If we have control to who gets access, and we are covered, on the
legal aspects, by having the CLA in place, we should be Ok.  What are
your concerns here ?

As with the code, it requires more than just having a CLA to be granted
commit access to our SVN.

The other two alternatives I see are :

   - Make wiki patches, or copies from "ocpy of the website wiki"
   - Make all website contributors a Tuscany committer

+1, both of these seem appropriate to me. People can raise JIRAs and do
proposed updates on the TUSCANYWIKI space, once they've proven themselves we
can vote them in as a website committer just like from code contributions.