How about having the Tuscany namespace extend the SCA one so you can choose
to use that as the default namespace so as to avoid having to worry about
all the namespace prefixes?

   ...ant

I don't really expect to win this debate now that the issue has been brought
up, had just been hoping it wouldn't come up :)