ant elder wrote:
On 6/30/07, ant elder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
With the SCA 0.91 release now being voted on how about starting on 0.92?

I've already been adding some things I'm interested in getting done to the
next release wiki page -
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUSCANY/Java+SCA+Next+Release+Contents-
 so far thats mainly related to improving web services functionality.

So anyone else interested in helping with an 0.92 release or have any
function they'd like to suggest or add to the wiki page? How does aiming for
getting it done 4 - 6 weeks again sound?

   ...ant

Bringing this thread up again as time is ticking on if we want to get a
release out this month. How would people feel about taking a branch for this
release in a bit less than 2 weeks, say aiming for the 14/15th of August?
That should just about give enough time for clean up and voting to get a
release out by the end of  August.

Ant,

Thanks for reminding us that time is ticking if we want to get another release out this month :) I'd like to nominate you as release manager, if you're ok with it.

Thoughts?