ant elder wrote:
So not much consensus on what to do with this yet. The binary distro is
currently coming in at 107MB. Of that the following 5 samples and demo's
account for about 50MB:

demo-allert-aggregator.war
demo-mortgage-creditcheck.war
sample-helloworld-ws-sdo-webapp.war
sample-helloworld-ws-service-webapp.war
sample-calculator-webapp-ws.war

Should we delete these, keep these, delete some of these, keep but don't
distribute pre-built artifacts? The three samples are quite similar so i
think at least one maybe two of them could be removed for this release and
then look at just having simple SCA contribution jar's for the samples and
demo's for 1.0. (at least one of these was contributed by a user so we
should try to keep that one)

   ...ant

This is obviously an issue that we need to fix now. I have two questions:

- Why are they so big? isn't that a problem in the samples themselves?

- If all WARs hosting Tuscany apps are going to be so big, isn't that going to be a problem for a our users as soon as they create two or three of this WARs?