On 9/27/07, ant elder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On 9/27/07, Matthieu Riou <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> <snip>
>
> So you have 4 more days after Sunday :) But there's no reason to rush out,
> > I'm just clarifying the timeline, you'll be ready when you'll be ready
> and
> > you can also target Nov. 21st.
>

> The November time frame sounds good to me and gives plenty of time to sort
> out things and bring it up with the IPMC so we know if they've any issues
> we
> need to address before calling a vote.
>
>    ...ant

But there is nothing stopping us pushing ahead now. If we happened to be
ready for October we should try for October. When we are ready is dictated
by how much we have left to do. So firstly how much "sorting out of things"
do you think is required before we start a review thread for the resolution?
Clearly we have to get the scope of the project resolution to everyone's
satisfaction and the details correct (email addresses, Chair name etc). What
else should we be doing?