Hi,

Initially I was trying to use the same dummy root element for all databindings. But I ran into an issue with SDO databinding which seems to be only happy with commonj.sdo namespace. At this moment, it's one dummy namespace per databinding.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott Kurz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <tuscany-dev@ws.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, October 04, 2007 6:20 AM
Subject: Re: could databinding-axiom Object2OMElement construct a default elem?

Yes, SimpleJavaType2Node does this.

Raymond, do you think it would be better to use the same QName for the dummy
element:
{"http://tuscany.apache.org/xmlns/sca/databinding/dom/1.0";, "root"}

or a different one, scoped to the Axiom DB?

Scott

On 10/3/07, Raymond Feng <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

In a short answer, yes. We should try to create a dummy element in such
case. I believe we already do that for DOM. Do you want to provide a patch
:-)?