To: <tuscany-dev@ws.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2007 7:18 PM
Subject: Re: Re: [DISCUSS] Tuscany SCA Roadmap and next releases

Hi all,

We have used Tuscany 1.0 in our product and found some features is important to us.

- Support hot deployable on contribution and composite.
This should be have a recursive algorithm to update the correlated component when it has been referenced.

- Support SDO namespace when using websservice.
Deploy a service to webservice,a schema file used in SDO and have sdo namespace such as commonj.sdo/java or commonj.sdo/xml,we should support the feature when parsing the wsdl.

- Support load contribution as a osgi bundle.

Thanks,
wangfeng