Antollini, Mario wrote:
Jean-Sebastien, Raymond,

Thanks for the feedback. I modified the figure accordingly.

What do you both think now?

Regards,
Mario

Thanks Mario.

I guess we should work on the various parts of the application:
- the catalog component with a hardcoded list of items
- the catalog component backed by a database
- the catalog component talking to the Amazon catalog
- the catalog component talking to the eBay catalog

We need to define a single business interface that they'll all implement.

Also I'd like to add a currency converter component that can run on a different Tuscany node

I started to work on the build structure and a build.xml file with the right dependencies. BTW I'm going to temporarily move the tutorial directory from java/sca/demos/tutorial to java/sca/tutorial to make it easier to reuse existing samples and their build.xml files on top of the Tuscany distribution. We can move the directory again later if people want.