Hi,

I just fixed the permission issue. The files were copied to the people.apache.org site using scp command which doesn't set the "read".

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ignacio Silva-Lepe" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <tuscany-dev@ws.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, November 05, 2007 10:16 AM
Subject: Re: [VOTE] 3rd try: Release Tuscany SCA Java 1.0.1-incubating (RC4)

When I try to follow

Distros (zip/gz/asc/md5) :
http://people.apache.org/~rfeng/tuscany/1.0.1-RC4/

to download the distro, I get a 403 Forbidden, is anyone
else able to follow the link?

On 11/5/07, Raymond Feng <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

Please review and vote on the 1.0.1-incubating release artifacts of
Tuscany
SCA for Java.

The RC4 contains a few fixes to issues discovered in RC3. Thank you for
reporting and fixing the issues promptly.

SVN Tag:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/tags/java/sca/1.0.1-RC4/

Stage maven repo: http://people.apache.org/~rfeng/tuscany/maven/

RAT report:
http://people.apache.org/~rfeng/tuscany/1.0.1-RC4/1.0.1-RC4.rat.txt

Distros (zip/gz/asc/md5) :
http://people.apache.org/~rfeng/tuscany/1.0.1-RC4/

PS: I posted this message on Friday and it was only sent to myself :-(