Raymond Feng wrote:
Hi,

Please review and vote on the 1.0.1-incubating release artifacts of Tuscany
SCA for Java.

The RC4 contains a few fixes to issues discovered in RC3. Thank you for
reporting and fixing the issues promptly.

SVN Tag:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/tags/java/sca/1.0.1-RC4/

Stage maven repo: http://people.apache.org/~rfeng/tuscany/maven/

RAT report:
http://people.apache.org/~rfeng/tuscany/1.0.1-RC4/1.0.1-RC4.rat.txt

Distros (zip/gz/asc/md5) :
http://people.apache.org/~rfeng/tuscany/1.0.1-RC4/

PS: I posted this message on Friday and it was only sent to myself :-(

I reviewed and tested the distro on Linux RHEL5.

- Webapp samples worked OK on Tomcat.

- All standalone samples with ant scripts worked except the binding-notification-* ones as I didn't know in which order I was supposed to start them. Just one minor issue: the nodes in calculator-distributed did not exit after pressing enter, but ctrl+C worked :)

The WSDL at https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/tags/java/sca/1.0.1-RC4/demos/xml-bigbank/src/main/resources/wsdl/StockQuotes.wsdl is missing a license header. What's its status and do we need that WSDL?