[snip]
Simon Laws wrote:
I just went through the samples that I had problems with before and they
look good now. The only issue I have is that  helloworld-ws-reference-jms is
still in there but that's not a blocker as we can ask people to ignore it.

I missed this one, +1 to remove it if we're going to respin a distro.
I agree though that the WSDL license issue that's been found does need to be
fixed and without an obvious license we'll have to remove it. Shall we fix
some of the issues that Mark found at the same time?

+1