The store module is starting to contain too many variations of the online store composition so I'm going to refactor it into modules for the different variations, like was already done for store-eu:
- store-merger
- store-db
- store-supplier
etc.

I'll try to leverage SCA contribution imports to share implementation assets between the modules. That'll be fun :)

I'd like to also rename some of the modules:
- catalog-ejb -> veggie-ejb
- catalog-jse -> fruits-webapp
- catalog-jee -> (not sure yet)
to help visualize/differentiate the parts of the online store solution.