Sebastien,

I realized why my code was running while yours was not. I was running under
Eclipse with a classpath file generated a while ago when assets was a
dependent project of cloud (and hence the classes were on classpath). I can
now see the exception you were seeing.

The contribution classloader has some missing code in loadClass (sorry). I
will submit a patch.

Thank you...

Regards,

Rajini