Sebastien,

I haven't run the tutorial before, so I dont really know what running
successfully means. But when I tried cloud/LaunchCloud, and the only
exception I got was on Line 58 of LaunchCloud.java

   catalogsNode.addContribution("http://assets";, assetsContribution);
I changed it to
   currencyNode.addContribution("http://assets";, assetsContribution);

assets was already added to catalogsNode, and hence throws an error - this
looked like a typo anyway.

With the change, it ran without any exceptions.