Dave Sowerby wrote:
Hey,

Absolutely, feel free to copy/translate/whatever you need to do with
it, though it'd be nice if you could still link back/acknowledge me in
some small way ;)

Yes, we'll need to keep a link to your blog.

Just for my 2p on the weblogic situation I agree that the META-INF
directory is the wrong place for the composite files to live
long-term, there's every chance that users of Tuscany may have several
contributions within a webapp, which are all organised into suitable
jars.

Yes exactly, and I suppose that the issue with .composites extends to .wsdl, .xsd, .bpel etc and it would feel really odd to have all these artifacts under META-INF :)