Hi,

To update, I have split the bigbank into bigbank and bigbank-account to show
the distribution of policies across contributions.  I just about have
trouble with the things that need to be imported / exported across these
two.  I'd prob. need Luciano's help to get over this.

The other thing I have started to do is the 'alwaysApplicablePolicySets'
that was suggested.  There weren't to many things to do for this and I am
right now trying to find a way to test this in the itest-policy.

- Venkat