ant elder wrote:
On Wed, Apr 9, 2008 at 10:23 PM, Jean-Sebastien Delfino <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

<snip>

1.3 sounds good to me. I'm assuming that we'll cut that branch out of
trunk?

I'm asking because I'm interested in working on some improvements of 1.2
in the next few weeks. This shouldn't delay any 2.0 work however, which can
go in parallel.

That sounds scary.

Are you saying you don't think its the right time for 2.0?

No, and I'm not sure about what's not clear in "I'm interested in working on some improvements of 1.2 in the next few weeks. This shouldn't delay any 2.0 work however, which can go in parallel." and why it sounds scary.