Luciano Resende wrote:
On Fri, Apr 11, 2008 at 3:28 AM, ant elder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Thu, Apr 10, 2008 at 10:33 PM, Simon Nash <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 <snip>

+1.  Many of the items suggested for 2.0 have previously been the
 > subject of discussions that have not been easy to close.  Until
 > we have agreement on how to approach these things, I think it's
 > better for 2.0 development to happen in an "investigative" branch.
 > Doing this will allow us to try different approaches and see
 > which we prefer, without causing a lot of churn to the trunk.

 So based on the comments so far I think we should hold off on moving to 2.0
 for now.

+1, let's get consensus first.

 That said I'm extremely wary of the having work going on in "investigative"
 branches, given Tuscany's history of branches and forks I really really hope
 this doesn't happen much and we'd instead all try to work together in the
 trunk.

+1

   ...ant

After a week away I thought we'd have a clearer picture on this. Yesterday I put together some improvements of the admin app and some of the tutorial modules. I must say I'm a little lost now as to where I should commit that stuff.

It's difficult to see where we are in this long thread. Is there a consensus? Can somebody please summarize where we are?

Thanks.