On Sat, Jun 7, 2008 at 1:11 AM, Jean-Sebastien Delfino <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Luciano Resende wrote:
>>
>> How about 1.5-SNAPSHOT ? This would probably give us some room to have
>> couple releases without the necessity to keep updating the trunk pom
>> version. And this would probably make everybody happy :)
>>
>> On Fri, Jun 6, 2008 at 1:14 AM, ant elder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>>> I agree, this is exactly the issue. But I'm not sure its that much of an
>>> unreasonable assumption, it does feel odd to me to have 2.0-SNAPSHOT as
>>> the
>>> trunk version before there has been any decision to start working on a
>>> 2.0
>>> in trunk.
>>>
>>>  ...ant
>>>

> I'd prefer the next logical number, 1.3 for example.

I still think plain SNAPSHOT would be simplest but as no one else seems to
like that I think I agree with this - the next logical number seems better
than things like 1.x or 2.0 etc. So, I plan to change trunk to 1.4-SNAPSHOT
when the 1.3 branch is taken, do say if you really don't like this but its
what we've been doing most of the time in the past so i hope most can live
with it.