Hi all,

For the EILF project we are trying to get tuscany run within OSGi
(Equinox to be precise). We had some trouble generating the Tuscany
bundles but finally managed to start them within Equinox and our code to
compile.

However, during SCADomain creation I get the following exception:

org.osoa.sca.ServiceRuntimeException: java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.host.embedded.SCADomain.createNewInstance(SCADoma
in.java:264)
        at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.host.embedded.SCADomain.newInstance(SCADomain.jav
a:69)
        at crawlerosgi.Activator.start(Activator.java:28)
        at
org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl$2.run(BundleC
ontextImpl.java:999)
        at
org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl.startActivato
r(BundleContextImpl.java:993)
        at
org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl.start(BundleC
ontextImpl.java:974)
        at
org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleHost.startWorker(BundleHo
st.java:346)
        at
org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.AbstractBundle.resume(AbstractB
undle.java:350)
        at
org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.Framework.resumeBundle(Framewor
k.java:1118)
        at
org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.PackageAdminImpl.resumeBundles(
PackageAdminImpl.java:266)
        at
org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.PackageAdminImpl.doResolveBundl
es(PackageAdminImpl.java:234)
        at
org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.PackageAdminImpl$1.run(PackageA
dminImpl.java:164)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
        at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.host.embedded.impl.ReallySmallRuntimeBuilder.crea
teContributionService(ReallySmallRuntimeBuilder.java:183)
        at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.host.embedded.impl.ReallySmallRuntime.start(Reall
ySmallRuntime.java:134)
        at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.host.embedded.impl.DefaultSCADomain.init(DefaultS
CADomain.java:118)
        at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.host.embedded.impl.DefaultSCADomain.<init>(Defaul
tSCADomain.java:109)
        at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.host.embedded.SCADomain.createNewInstance(SCADoma
in.java:230)
        ... 13 more

After searching the code (ReallySmallRuntimeBuilder.java:183) I found
that the problem is that file "tuscany-sca.xsd" cannot be found. I guess
it's because of the "bundleresource://" problem. I found topic "Eclipse
RCP apps and Tuscany" describing this problem.
Are there any solutions available, yet ?

BTW: Is it possible to debug the tuscany bundles? I could not attach
sourcecode in eclipse.

Bye,
Daniel